Friday, May 15, 2009

Shaylinn's First Haircut 5/13/09

So After Shaylinn got up from her nap the other day, & saw the pictures of Cian from his photoshoot, she wanted in on the action.
After taking pictures of her, I realized, that I had to give up on NOT cutting her hair....EVER!!!
She wakes up with her hair soaking wet, she sweats so much, that she looks more like she got out of the shower then from a nice sound sleep.
Not to mention, she has the fine fly away hair that I have disliked most of my life.
She asks every single time she sees me cutting anyones hair to cut hers for her too.
Well after seeing yet another picture of her looking all crazy....
My "HOT MESS"
It was finally time for Shaylinn to get her FIRST haircut.
It was so long...
She was so excited!!!
She even let me blow dry it!!!
She is so beautiful!!!
Then, we headed outside for her own little photoshoot...
Believe it or not, I actually took off almost 3 inches...
The many faces of Shaylinn....
Can you tell she is a thumb sucker???
She even let me play with it...THAT doesn't happen often!!!
Then, someone mentioned Jaina, & she said she wanted her "hair cut just like Jaina."
(Jaina is the other little Princess in the first picture of the "Puddle Fun" post)
I figured, I better go ahead, & cut it shorter now, cause God knows, I am hoping she will want it long again!!!
I can't help it....
I just love her hair pigtails!!!!
She is her own person, so, a bobb it is....
It is so nice to know that I still got it....hahaha
My BEAUTIFUL little girl...Thank you for sitting so good to get your first & second hair cut!!!!
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
I am so PROUD OF YOU!!!
I LOVE your smiling face!!!
You are so much FUN!!!
I LOVE YOU SOO SOOO SOOOO MUCH!!!!!
Much Love, Many Blessings, & TONS of Laughs,
;) Mommy!!
XOXOXO

No comments: