Saturday, May 2, 2009

Puddle FUN!!!

Our day started off at a "Princess" Birthday Party for Jaina....
They were so beautiful, & had so much fun dancing around in their princess dresses.
Then we came home & took naps in the middle of a rain storm, & when we woke up, this is what we saw....
It started as this.....
Then my daring Shaylinn changed its motion....
with this.... 
Then Cian came outside, & they decided to check out the side of the house....
Off & running....
Then the real fun begins....
written ALL OVER their faces!!!!
Yes, she is in her Princess night gown....LOL
I dared Cian to slide....at first he thought I was crazy....
He had a few "trial runs"
Then this....
LOL...
He didn't expect it to be a little chilly...
....or to get a mouth full of water....hahaha
Then to have the cold shirt stick to him....
....THEN....he realized I wasn't lying to him when I told him it would be FUN!!!!
;)
Shaylinn was having her own fun, her own way....
Jumping as high as she could.....
...& kicking her feet out from under her....
Landing on her bottom in a splash....
....or dancing around...
They both had so much fun!!!!
I asked them to jump "together" & this is what I got....
lol...they were a little off...hahaha
Cian was trying to convince her to run & slide
"Shaylinn you know, slide like a penguin...."
"like this.....it doesn't hurt"
...Nope...she was having her fun ....her way...
I love that about her!!!!
They were soaking wet, & they had SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!
I hope you all had as much fun as we did today!!!
Much Love, Many Blessings, & TONS of Laughs,
;) Shannon

1 comment:

Amy said...

Shannon,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I had to laugh when I saw these pictures. I took my three-year-old for a walk today and she found every puddle in our neighborhood! Of course, I just let her splash right on :)

Amy