Monday, March 9, 2009

Catch up....PART 1

So here is the deal....I have been putting this off for way too long, so I am going to wrap it all in one, or two posts.....
I put it together as if they were posted in order, or when they should have been posted, so the most recent is on top.
I am still working on catching up, but for some reason, I keep getting an "Autosave failed" error message, so I am nervous that I will lose everything...so the next one will start with Christmas.
So, without further ado....
HERE WE/YOU GO....
Shaylinn turns 3!!!
SO FULL OF MISCHIEF!!!
...AND ATTITUDE!!!!
;)
GOD....I LOVE HER!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL!!!!
WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
XOXOXO
After I took pictures of our neighbors, they took pictures of us.
Thanks Leslie for taking these wonderful images for us!!!
XOXOXO
I love these last two "dreamy" looking images....
My heart skips a beat when I see images like this....
no coaching involved!!!!
I had the pleasure of shooting our neighbors kids for their family Christmas cards.
We love the Hyatt family!!!
I love these last two...hahahaha
We took Cian & Shaylinn to see Santa at the mall....
He was a GREAT Santa!!!
Surprisingly, they were both so excited!!!
When we were in DC, I was able to take some time to myself & spend a little time at the Pentagon Memorial...needless to say, it was quite emotional.
The experience of finding my cousins bench was more overwhelming then I thought it would be!!!
I Love & Miss her so much!!!
....I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!
When I first found Chin Sun's bench, I just stood there & cried, oblivious to the world around me, & feeling all alone, or wishing I was I guess, when out of the blue, this wonderful woman tapped me on the shoulder & asked me, well, told me that she felt compelled to hug me...I let her, & cried even harder...she held me for a long time it seemed, & told me that it was OK...I wish I knew her name...Thank you ma'am, I really needed that!!!
So BEAUTIFUL!!!!
SO PEACEFUL!!!!
Ironically it really is very peaceful.  Not that I expected anything different, I guess I just didn't expect it to be as powerful as it was.  It is so strange to be there & feel such peace when it seems like just yesterday the feeling was SO different!!!!
It was a welcoming change, FOR SURE!!!!
Its crazy to me to think about how different life is for so many, since that day!!!
My heart goes out to all the families & friends who lost someone they love!!!
...OK...
...NEXT...
Cian & Shaylinn are still dressing up in their Halloween costumes....
IN DECEMBER....
My little superheros!!!
Cian is such a good big brother!!!
There is something that I just LOVE about this image, I just don't know what....
My Mom came down the beginning of December to stay with the kids while Chris & I went up to DC for his company Christmas Party....
THANKS MOM....I LOVE & MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!!!
XOXOXO
Extra squeezes... ;)
We went up to Ohio for Thanksgiving....
Shaylinn saw snow for the first time in her almost 3 year old life....
She got the hang of it real fast.... Cian did too... Shaylinn tried to knock the snowman down....
with no luck....hahaha Then Mimi was under attack!!! They slept like this every night.... Chris even got to meet his cousins alter ego....Irene....LOL We decorated our tree...
;)
We LOVE Halloween...I think Chris has more fun scaring the neighborhood kids then Shaylinn does getting double the candy....AT EVERY SINGLE HOUSE!!!!
It is now March, & she is still talking about going to houses to get candy!!!!
...."I knock on the door & say twick or tweet & I get candy"....
..."Shaylinn Honey...Halloween is far away, we have all kinds of holidays & fun to look forward to before Halloween".....
..."HHMMMMPPHH"...
LOL
Trick or Treating Alabama style....;)
This wagon was pulled around by a golf cart.
The kids LOVE it!!!
Instead of a Halloween party, Cian had a "Harvest Party" at school.
They had (well could ONLY) dress up in "FARMER" attire basically, so here are my little Harvest Kids!!!! 
The Tate Farms field trip...
Tate Farms "Cotton Pickin Pumpkins...
oh, so much FUN!!!
ALL kinds of things to do, with some great photo op spots....
Hay rides out to the pumpkin field
The Hay maze...
no one cried....WOO HOO!!!
...and they all made it out in one piece....
...and in good time...
they got to pet the animals
They jumped from the barn....
and landed in hay...
Played on the John Deer Play sets
played in The "Corn Crib"
....they went home EXHAUSTED!!!
In October, I had the privilege of photographing these two amazing boys.
Boy did I learn A TON during this session!!!
After three outfit changes, a sick child, & a bee sting, these are some of my favorites!!!
PS: Allison, I am so looking forward to the next time for even better images!!!
;)
Madison Street Fair

2 comments:

Allison said...

great post! It was fun to see your end of year in review! Great pictures. Love the halloween ones! My kids have already grown so much since that photo shoot. It was also just confirmed I will NEVER cut their hair on my own AGAIN! ha! Look forward to more posts!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

yay! keep it updated lol

We can't believe she is 3!!!!
I still remember her screaming from that little step in the living room !
what a big girl!
Loved the halloween costumes!