Monday, September 29, 2008

Cian's 1st Bus Ride

Although he doesn't look it here, he really was excited to ride the bus...
I promise he was...
;)
Its amazing how small he looks....My Little Man, God how I love him!!!
This is Mr Ed...
His backpack almost pulled him back down...LOL
Shaylinn insisted on leaving her "Dora Jammies" on.
He was so proud of himself!!!
He LOVES riding the bus, & now goes straight towards the back...of course...LOL!!!
If he plays too much in the morning, & misses the bus, he gets really upset!!!
He is doing so good in school, & LOVING IT!!!!
Cian, I am so so so PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
Much Love, Many Blessings, & TONS of laughs,
;) Mommy/Shannon

5 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

Awwww.... sooo precious!! :) He is ADORABLE!

Mary Marantz said...

ahhhh this post got me all teared up!! what a cutie!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

Thanks :)
we haven't heard from any of you lately!
what have you been up too?

Shannon McFarland said...

THANK YOU!!! Both soo much!!! I guess I should post a little more huh??? lol

michelle ford said...

you had to be crying and shooting at the same time. i know i would've been a mess. they grow up so fast.