Sunday, March 23, 2008

My little Man turns 5!!!

I CANNOT believe Cian is 5....HOLY COW!!!
His birthday was Saturday, & we had a few friends over to have a little extra special fun for the Birthday BOY!!!
He is quite shy to say the least. Whenever its time to meet someone new, he would rather crawl in a hole then talk to someone he doesn't really know!!! I guess that's a good thing....on some levels anyway....Except....he could miss out on some fun...That's what bothers me!
Like....when its a day that is ALL ABOUT HIM...
He had to find his own comfort level, I had to be patient.....

It didn't take him too long to come out of his shell....THANK GOD!!! I don't think I know a boy who doesn't like to be OUTSIDE!!! It's sure to bring JOY!!!

Before long, he was all about having FUN...and being CENTER STAGE!!!

That is of course until HE didn't have to command it....LOL

He REALLY wanted to disappear when it was time for cake!!! It's a good thing I was able to find his FAVORITE "Carvel Ice Cream Cake"

LOL...I'm surprised he didn't try to hide...LOL

He did good though...I AM SO PROUD OF HIM!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!

;) Mommy

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
He is getting so freakin Handsome!!!