Thursday, March 20, 2008

Its been awhile....

I figured its about time I posted a few pictures up. On Monday, we headed outside to capture a few moments to honor St. Patricks Day. Its been a tradition since Shaylinn was born.
The temperature was perfect, but it was a bright cloudy day....here is what I got....I just LOVE my kids SOOO MUCH!!!!!
LOL....They got caught by the sun in this shot, but I love it anyway....LOL
The looks on both of their faces....LOL....really is a phony....CHEESE!!! ;)
Just having FUN!!!! Cian is always looking out for his sister, even if its to torment her....LOL She will get her revenge....I am SURE of it...lol
Cian was having so much fun with this hat....my little GQ...HAHAHA...I LOVE HIM!!!
I am not even sure what to say about this one...she was trying to give me a hard time, but started to smile instead....hahaha. I LOVE HER!!!!

I love this moment....he didn't think it was going to be as fun as it was. This is his I'm nervous, but LOVING IT smile!!!

The hair says it all....Shaylinn....well, she is just a WILD CHILD!!!!

I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! They bring SOO MUCH JOY to my life!!!!!

;) Shannon

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

ooo I LOVE THe brickk wall!