Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jack & Jacki

I was so excited to make a trip home for one of my best friends weddings.  Jack & Jacki got married June 28th, & I had the honor of being her Matron of Honor.  Their wedding was truly a reflection of who they are.  Jacki is extremely crafty & creative, & took care of just about every detail on her own, & she did a fabulous job.  They got married in their back yard, surrounded by close family & friends who mean the most to them.
Thank you both again for allowing me to be such an important part of your special day.
Of course I took pictures too!!!
The first few pictures are just some of the incredible details that Jacki created.  She is so talented!!!
They had a beautiful & delicious cake, that their sister-in-law made. I LOVED their cake topper!!!
An Irish Blessing.
The beautiful bride...
The Gorgeous couple...
I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness beyond your wildest dreams!!!
Much Love & Many Blessings,
;) Shannon

No comments: