Friday, February 1, 2008

I got TAGGED

Here you go Aimee....
10 Years ago....
Oh boy....I was a single, Master Stylist at one of the leading salons in the country!!!! I LOVED IT!!! I MISS IT TONS TOO!!!! Free of 90% of the responsibilities I have now....Holy Moly....times have CHANGED!!! LOL....I wouldn't change a THING
Snacks I enjoy:
My new FAVORITE Ice Cream of ALL TIME....Edy's TAKE THE CAKE.....YYUUUMMMMMM.....YYYYUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Chocolate of course; plain chips, carrot & celery sticks with Green Onion dip; Rice cakes; Chex Mix....I think that pretty much covers it.
5 things on my to do list:
Organize the Garage; Laundry; phone calls; set up an office; order prints.
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off ALL debts; Order everything on my wish list especially from B&H, Apple, & Adobe; Buy a couple houses & furnish them, a Suburban, & a Motor Home; Travel to places where I could photograph people who never thought they would have beautiful family portraits & print them for free; & of course put lots away for each of my kids college, weddings, & future.
3 of my bad habits:
Stay up way too late!!! I leave pads of "lists" everywhere & I pile things....yes, it is even annoying to me!!!!
5 Places where I have lived:
Let me just name the states since in the past 5 1/2 years we have moved 9 times....New York, DC, Texas, Arizona, & Alabama.
Jobs I have had:
A Mom; Stylist; Server; Medical Receptionist; I worked in a Glass shop cutting glass & making stained glass windows (my first job); Live in Nanny....in Boston though only for the summer.
Things people don't know about me:
This one is hard, I am quite the open book...my favorite sound is laughter, & my favorite site is a smile...especially from my children; My first "true love" was Gymnastics...I know those are kind of lame if you're trying to get the dirt, but sorry, I don't have any.....LOL

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

YAY!!! now you need pictures lol