Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally...an update

Hey Everyone, I know its been awhile since I posted here...SORRY!!!! So, here is the scoop.....I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, & you are all enjoying a great Holiday Season!!!! We went down to Tampa Florida for Thanksgiving, to spend it with Family. Chris's brother Tony & his Family (Wife Mary, Son AJ & Daughter Alexis) live just North of Tampa, & my Dad lives just Southwest of Tampa, so we all got together for some Thanksgiving GRUB. The food was delicious, & the company was even better. No pictures were taken of the day, sadly, because I was in the kitchen most of the day, or hanging with my Dad. Then, Chris & Tony headed out, after the Christmas tree was decorated, for their week of "togetherness" or was I supposed to say "Hunting" (?) in PA. Cian, Shaylinn & I stayed in Florida to hang with the family....a big Thank You to Mary for her wonderful hospitality.....I am so lucky to have such WONDERFUL Sister-in-laws......I love them both so much!!!!! Jami is from "my" side of the family, & I miss her so much.....she is in Phoenix Arizona. I can only look forward to the day that we can all get together again!!!! Anyway, I will post a few pics from our "Christmas card shootS".....what a joy that was....A 4+ year old, who HATES to have his picture taken, unless he is striking a "Power Ranger" pose, or "mean mugging" the camera, & an ALMOST 2 year old, who is little Miss INDEPENDENT, & DON'T TOUCH ME...screamer....you can only imagine, patients run so thin!!!! LOL I did manage to get a couple usable shots, Thank GOODNESS!!!!
Here are a few from our First try......God, I LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

Cian is such a good big brother.....

You'll never guess what Shaylinn is saying here.............LOL

She is such a CHEESE BALL!!!!!

Cian thinks its HILARIOUS.....

Round TWO......

GOOFY GOOBERS....

Shaylinn & her half smile

OH....SO SWEET!!!!!

FINALLY.....ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!! ;)

Until next time....Much Love & Many Blessings.....

;) Shannon

1 comment:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

Jeez... finally!!!
I love the pictures!!!
when are you coming back??? :(